"Vitamin B12" refers to a group of compounds known as cobalamins. The most common form of vitamin B12 is called "cyanocobalamin."
Vitamin B12 in the brain and central nervous system is only present as methylcobalamin, which is why methylcobalamin is the form of vitamin B12 that is called "neurologically active." Your liver has to transform regular vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) into methylcobalamin.
Vitamin B12 in its active form, methylcobalamin, may give a much better result than other forms which have to be converted into methylcobalamin.*
AS WITH ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS, THIS IS A LIPOSOMAL COMPLEX. LIPOSOMES SURROUND THE METHYLCOBALAMIN TO ENSURE BIOAVAILABILITY.
One spray has 500 mcg of Methylcobalamin.
- A natural sweetener with an insignificant effect on blood glucose levels.
- The liposomes in ReadiSorb MethylB-12 Spray are derived from lecithin. The lecithin is an extract of soy oil, not protein.
- Glycerin is used as a sweetener and preservative. It supports the stability of the liposomes and allows for the extended shelf life. Glycerin is a normal product of fat metabolism and is readily converted to glucose for metabolism.
Natural Cherry Flavor
- Citric acid is used as a flavoring and preservative.
- A natural material used as a preservative to prevent yeast and mold growth. It is a form of sorbic acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid which is easily metabolized in the body. Potassium sorbate is used to preserve wine, baked goods and cheese.
Directions for use:
Shake, spray under tongue or on inside of cheek. Hold for 20 seconds and swallow. There are approximately 90 sprays per bottle.